Monday, July 31, 2006
Wiley Introduces Six New Journals in 2007 with Complimentary Online Access
FROM WILEY INTERSCIENCE NEWSLETTER JULY 2006
Wiley is launching 6 new journals with complimentary online access during 2007.
* Asia Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
* Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine
* Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
* Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
* Macromolecular Reaction Engineering*
* physica status solidi - Rapid Research Letters**
If you wish to opt-in to receive complimentary access to any of these journals contact your Account Manager or e-mail us at email@example.com.
*Libraries who renew subscriptions to Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics and/or Macromolecular Materials and Engineering for 2007, automatically receive complimentary access to Macromolecular Reaction Engineering.
** Libraries who renew subscriptions to physica status solidi a and/or physica status solidi b for 2007 automatically receive complimentary access to physica status solidi - Rapid Research Letters.