Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Cool conference -- any libraries sending representatives
Youth Power Canada
"Connecting and Inspiring Youth Through Effective Marketing Campaigns and Youth-Centric Strategies to Maximize Your ROI"
February 26 - 28, 2007
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown, Toronto, ON
Main Session Topics:
* Social Networking for Kids: Web 2.0 Applications For The Whole Family
* The State of Today’s Tweens From Their Ever-Shifting Media Consumption Diet and the Impact of Digital Entertainment
* Melding Education and Entertainment to Deliver Your Message In & Out of School
* Knowing How to Create an Acccessible Product for Your Polyglot
* Street Marketing: The Best Way to Get the Word Out
Get ready for the number 1 event of the year that features the leading speakers and companies whose brands stand out at the forefront of the kid marketplace. These speakers are prepared to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Learn how to maximize the potential of the brand and discuss emerging routes to the market! Kid Power Canada will feature strategies for growing your business through technique, partnerships and unique marketing methods while staying in control of your brand. Understand how to evaluate the ROI and re-define your ordinary expectations to a higher yet attainable degree. By attending this stellar conference we can guarantee that you will learn how to implement best practices in building partner relationships and reaching kids through unique mediums that take lasting forms.