Thursday, September 4, 2008

SLA 23 things Session 5 - Week 9 Podcasts, Video & Downloadable Audio


Added Podcast to my spell check dictionary :)

20. Youtube - just gotta love it!  Where else can you find:

your friends children learning to kayak

Stu Grimson one timing Reid Simpson, and

Mr Bill

all in the same place.

 

21. podcasts

A couple of years ago Xerox gave every employee a little MP3 player to listen to corporate messages via podcasts. I never saw anyone using it. It had the smallest memory I had ever seen on a portable device. But they were thinking toward the future.

 

22. NetLibrary and audio books

I have been using audio books from my local public library for a while. Oakville Public Library is quite the progressive place these days and has been written up for it when they launced their site and catalogue using bibliocommons!! -- http://www.opl.on.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment