The Conference Board of Canada has very recently added a RSS feed for their new reports. (The e-Library contains over 950 research documents, use the tools on the left-hand side of the screen to browse and search our collection. Listed below is recently released research.)
About The Conference Board of Canada
- We are a not-for-profit Canadian organization that takes a business-like approach to its operations.
- Objective and non-partisan. We do not lobby for specific interests.
Funded exclusively through the fees we charge for services to the private and public sectors.
- Experts in running conferences but also at conducting, publishing and disseminating research, helping people network, developing individual leadership skills and building organizational capacity.
- Specialists in economic trends, as well as organizational performance and public policy issues.
- Not a government department or agency, although we are often hired to provide services for all levels of government.
- Independent from, but affiliated with, The Conference Board, Inc. of New York, which serves some 2,500 companies in 60 nations and has offices in Brussels and Hong Kong.