Monday, April 17, 2006

Voyager EndUser 2006


Getting ready for 3 days in Chicago. All I ever see is the airport and the airport hotel where the meetings are held. It is usually a week or two further into spring than we are so that is nice. This year I plan to use the pool even if the airplanes are going over every minute about 100 feet above the pool.

I leave TO at the crack of dawn on Thursday and return after supper on Saturday. This year I even have a list of things to find out, not just general learning. And I volunteered again this year to monitor the Internet Cafe. I requsted a specific room ( it has a door that opens and a balcony ) but since I am arriving a little late I probably will get a crappy one on the main floor with no window to open. Last year they tried to put me on a back hall right at the back door -- no thank you. It did not feel safe at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment