Friday, August 11, 2006

Meebo app for minimizing to toolbar with browser closed!!


I kept closing my browser window and then Meebo logged out. Like it is supposed to. I wanted to see if there was a way to have it minimize to my taskbar or tray. I searched the Meebo forum and found the post below. I downloaded the little programme and VOILA!! it works. No browser window needed, always online.

Somedays I actually like computers!!


forum.meebo.com :: View topic - more like an app, less like a browser window: "zhatka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:11 pm Post subject: Just threw this together... Reply with quote
This is ghetto, but serves my needs.

First off, mad props to the devs for Meebo. Good stuff.

Anywhoo, I made this based on the image in the first post.

I wanted a stand-alone something that I could leave in my system tray. This did the trick.

Not much to it. Requires IE.

http://www.binaryecho.com/myMeebo_setup.exe

z"

No comments:

Post a Comment